Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Tues .... Day 2

I've had a good day today. I was extremely tired though because I didn't sleep well. That usually sends me into a feeding frenzy but not today for some reason. After I came home from work I had a 1 hr nap. When I got up I was really hungry but managed to behave. Hopefully, I can keep up this momentum. I'm so excited about doing Tammy's Challenge that I'm hoping it's what keeps me going in the right direction.

Food for the day:

Breakfast -- 4 oz orange juice -- 55 cal, 2 eggs -- 150cal, 1 slice whole wheat toast -- 110
Snack -- Cottage cheese double -- 130 cal, banana -- 100
Lunch -- 1 oz cheese -- 110, wrap -- 150, tuna -- 140, 1 tbsp lite may -- 45, yogurt -- 35
Dinner -- 1 cup Habitant Pea Soup -- 170, 8 soda crackers -- 100, 5 1/2 oz green grapes -- 105

Total = 1400 cal

Exercise: None today

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about being tired sending a person into a feeding frenzy. Way to stay accountable to your goals, even though you were not feeling 100%!

    ReplyDelete