Monday, April 5, 2010

Accountability!!

I need accountability!!! So I'm thinking I should write down everyday what I eat and do for exercise....especially while doing Tammy's challenge.... so here goes!

Breakfast .... Banana smoothie
Break .... yogurt and banana, 2 oz cheese
Lunch .... Salad with ham and cheese (spinach, romaine, red onion, cucumber, tomato)
Snack .... protein bar
Dinner .... M&M chicken breast with ricotta/spinach (150 cal) and 1/2 cup scalloped potatoes, green grapes

6 bottles of water

Walked 2 miles
Biked 2 miles

2 comments:

  1. Food and exercise look great!!! Writing it down makes a big difference..it really does...just keep pushing yourself girl, and your goals and dreams WILL happen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog--looks like you and I started about the same place. I agree with Tammy that writing down is a big key for accountability. Your exercise looks great! I need to get there myself. If we keep at this, we will get there!

    ReplyDelete