Friday, April 9, 2010

Fri -- Day 5

Well, today was the first weigh in day for Tammy's Summer Challenge. I was so excited to jump on the scales this morning because I knew I had done well. Well last Friday I weighed in at 268.8 and I never really got started until Monday of this week after a horrible weekend of drinking and eating bad choices. lol!!! Anyway, I was super excited to see 265.1. That's a loss of 3.7 in just 4 days. I'm already looking forward to next weeks weigh in.

I didn't have a good today eating though. I didn't plan and ended up eating a bunch of crap. I'm not even going to bother recording everything here as it's almost an embarrassment. Let's just say it included Breakfast sandwich from Tim Horton's for breakfast, 1 slice pizza for lunch, poutine after work and then around 9 p.m. when I was making some pancakes for my husband I had one along with 1 slice of bacon. Oops! I just told you what I ate. I'm OK with that. I need to be accountable to myself as well as anyone who follows along. Tomorrow is another day.

My official weigh in day is Monday so hopefully, I will be down. I just need to be good all weekend so that I stay down. I plan on doing just that!!!!

I was in a real funk this past week, but I think I've got the problem sorted out and I'm feeling pretty happy right now so that can only mean good things. I'm hoping to get in a bunch of exercise this weekend as well as good eating.

Anyway, have a good weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment