Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fools!!!

Well, I wanted to weigh in today and see what the scales said for the first of the month. I'm very disappointed!!! They said 268.8!!! I was hoping to be 265 which was my goal. Two days ago they said 267.2 and I was sure I was going to just about make it.  I've been very good the last couple of days except for last evening having a couple of brownies. I had a soft taco for supper and I'm sure there was some sodium in the meat but jeez, I only had one and that was it!!! I've been drinking my water too! Oh well, there's not much I can do about it. Hopefully I'll have a loss by Monday. I'm setting another goal for end of April ... 255 lbs. I really need to get at it if it's going to be this hard!

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl!!! So glad you're doing the challenge...I think we can both use a serious kick in the pants, lol. All I need now is your starting weight today. You can leave it as a comment on my blog, or you can email me with it. Thanks!! Hope you have a super, duper weekend and very blessed Easter! :)

    ReplyDelete