Monday, April 19, 2010

Do I or Do I Not? Weigh in -- Day 15

Do I or Do I not weigh in??? I do not!!! I've had a horrible weekend. After a nearly perfect week last week and a gain of .3 in the TSC I was so totally frustrated that I basically binged all weekend. I ate everything and anything that I wanted. This is not good. I am not weighing in this morning!!! If I do, I know in this crooked mind of mine that I will continue to eat because the scales can't help but be UP!!! I know that I need to be accountable to myself, but I know myself and I think I just need to be good all week and hopefully, I might see a bit of a loss by Friday. I sure don't need to worry about getting a tacky Florida souvenir (even though I requested none). I'll be lucky to lose anything at the rate I'm going. I still have almost 2 weeks, so I'm hoping I at least get the scales to budge a little bit in the right direction.

2 comments:

  1. If you think that weighing in would be detrimental then definitely wait! But in the meantime just try and make those good choices the week that you had such a great loss.

    You can do this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah...I'd totally forget about the weigh-in if I were you and just take it one day at a time, making the right choices. One day leads to another, and things will look better by Friday. And make sure you drink TONS of water to flush the sodium!!! When I eat too crappy or salty, I drink (5) 32 oz glasses over the course of a day....it makes a huge difference with the losses...trust me! :)

    ReplyDelete