Saturday, April 3, 2010

Wasted!!!!

I did something I haven't done in years. I went out last night to a bar... the "Crazy Horse" in Ottawa. I had a blast ... BUT I drank way TOO much! I don't drink very much, just an occasional drink here and there but if I go out it's usually one. Last night I had 4 Smirnoff Ice, 2 beer and 4 shooters. LOL! It was a country bar and I danced up a storm. I had a great time! Today I felt absolutely horrible. I went to bed at around 2:30 am and when I woke up at 8:30 I was still loaded. I stayed all night at a friend's house and knew that I couldn't even drive at 8:30. I had a horrible headache, so after getting some Advil into me I went back to bed for a couple of hours. I knew the only thing to help me feel better was crappy food and chocolate milk. So, I ordered some of the best pizza in town and headed home around 1 p.m. I ate 2 pieces of pizza in the car on my way. Then I had to lay down for a nap ... actually a 3 hour nap. lol! I got up and ate more pizza. So throughout the day I had 4 pieces of pizza and a couple of glasses of chocolate milk. I feel better now, although I'm still tired. Won't be long out of bed tonight. I just have to chalk this past 24 hours to bad decision making, although I don't feel that bad considering the face I haven't done this in a long time. I had fun dancing and singing all night. I even had a few young fellas dancing with me. They must have been looking for a "cougar". hehe!!!

Anyway, tomorrow is a new day. Since I'm doing "Tammy's Challenge", I need to get at it.

1 comment:

  1. I probably would have eaten the WHOLE pizza after a bender like that! lol I'm so glad you had fun dancing and singing...that's awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete