Monday, April 26, 2010

Monday morning weigh in!

Well,  I decided to weigh in this morning. 264.9 ... again! I saw this number on the scales a couple of weeks ago. I joined WW on Thursday afternoon. I have a few friends at work that have just joined as well, so there will be lots of support there. I'm happy about that! I have done exactly as I'm supposed to from Friday morning on. Counted and weighed absolutely everything. I'm hoping for a really good loss this week. The scales were higher at WW than they are at home. I have some WW scales at home but of course, all scales weigh different. I will continue to use my weigh from home for my weigh ins on here. I will have lost the same amount of weight, just the numbers are lower at home.

I need to weigh in for the final weigh in of Tammy's Summer Challenge on Friday. I know that I haven't lost my 10 pounds but I'm OK with that. I'll let you know how that goes.

4 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo!!! Good for you on joining WW...it's truly a great program! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job joining WW!

    - Lisa
    http://inweighovermyhead.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on joining WW. It' such a great program. I wish you all the success - you can do this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How's WW going? I just got back from the beach yesterday and posted lots of pics...check them out! :)

    ReplyDelete