Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Wed ... Day 3

I've a good day, although I'm in a terrible mood. I was not a happy camper at work today. I said to my son who I work with "I hate this place and everyone in it". lol!! Actually, that's not true, it's just my mood. I've got something going on that's kind of upsetting me. Hopefully, I'll get it sorted out before the week is over and I'll be feeling better. I have been on program or should I say "on challenge" again today though. That I'm proud of me.

Food for the day:

Breakfast -- 1 egg -- 75, 1/4 c. egg whites -- 30, 1 oz ham -- 60, 1/2 oz cheese -- 55, 1 tbsp. ketchup -- 60
Snack -- cottage cheese double -- 130, banana -- 100
Lunch -- Maple Leaf Sweet and Sour Chicken/Rice and vegetables -- 390, yogurt -- 35
Dinner -- Greek Salad with Feta -- 400 (Guesstimate)
Snack -- 12 Whoppers -- 200

Total = 1535 cal

Exercise -- 2 minutes on stepper
(not in the mood to exercise)

1 comment:

  1. Your food looks great girl!!!! Writing it down can make a HUGE difference in realizing every bite that we would normally put in our mouths. I hope whatever's bothering you works itself out soon and there's a happy resolution to it. I'm so, so proud of you for committing to this. :)

    ReplyDelete