Monday, April 12, 2010

Monday weigh in -- Day 8

Today is really my official weigh in but since I'm doing TSC I also weigh in on Friday's. So for now I have two weigh ins. Today I weighed 266.1 which is up 1 from Friday. I'm not really impressed by that. I had a decent weekend. I probably went over my calories by a few but really not enough to gain a pound. I'm chalking it up to fluid gain. Hopefully, it will be gone soon. I'm not getting all stressed about it and completely falling off the wagon. I will continue to do well this week. I'm looking forward to my Friday weigh in for the challenge.

I'm working evenings this week. Sometimes I find that this is easier while I'm trying to lose weight because I get up later in the morning so I don't have to spread the food out over so long. I can get all the calories in in a shorter length of time and I feel more satisfied. I'm still fighting hunger every day. Does this ever go away? lol!!

2 comments:

  1. You're exactly right....a slight gain is NO reason to go the other way...it probably IS sodium/fluid. No prob!! You'll have it off by Friday....if you want to email me, I'll help you figure out how to disburse your calories and the types of things you eat so you're not hungry. You should NEVER feel hungry...but I'm not sure what your calorie count is either....email me if you want to! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with Tammy. She's right...I NEVER feel hungry, not at all. The only time I ever have along this road is first thing when I wake up...then it's breakfast time!!

    You're doing fantastic...keep it up my friend!

    My best always
    Sean

    ReplyDelete