Monday, January 31, 2011

Monday morning weigh in

The scales said 259.4 this morning. I was very happy with that. So I'm basically down about 10 lbs this month. I saw the scales go way up to 270 one day. Scared the hell out of me. I can't have that, so I got my ass in gear. I'm hoping desperately for 240-something by the end of February. Wish me luck! That's just 10 lbs. I should be able to do it. I need to do it!!!! Yesterday I was feeling sorry for myself because everyone at work was eating chips and I so wanted some. I didn't have any though. I sat and thought about a cheat day if I hit 260 this morning. When I saw 259 I said "no way", so I headed off to the gym. I don't do much there but a bit. I rode the bike for 6 miles and then walked 1 mile on the treadmill. I can do the rest of stuff at home. My back has been bothering me lately so I don't do too much. I can't screw that up. Anyway, I hope I have a great month and that everyone out there does as well.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, ive been reading up on your blog for the last week or so, I am starting a weight loss journey also and needed some motivation. Seeing that you have persevered and lost weight inspired me to continue with my journey even when the loses are small, their still losses. http://byenellysbelly.blogspot.com/ Well done on the 10 lb loss this month. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, i have been looking through blogs i am following and noticed you haven't been on for a while. I hope to see you back on here and have others to keep hope and strength on these journeys.

    Best of luck and hope you get inspiration to keep blogging

    ReplyDelete