Saturday, January 8, 2011

Doing well!

I've had a great week. The only day I went over my 1500 calories was only by 121. No bad at all. Of course, I weigh in every day. I need to. The scale is moving down, slowly, but down. Some days it moves a little further than others but it's going down. I'll post my weigh in on Monday.

I've not really motivated yet to exercise. My husband is retired so he is home most of the time and when I get home from work he's usually in the basement where I exercise. I'm not doing that in front of him because I feel like he's laughing at me. He's not, I'm sure but that's how I feel. The other night I came home from work and he wasn't down there so I managed to do a 1-mile walk with Bob Harper from the "Biggest Loser" walking video. It damn near killed me. LOL! I can't belive that considering I used to walk 3 miles a day. It must be because he throws in some moves you don't do while out walking. Anyway, if I get the house to myself, I'll do some more. Maybe I need to get up at 4:30 am and do it before work when I'm working days. I'll let you know how that works out next week. :)

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear you're food is going well, and good for you on sneaking that walk in! lol Hope you're having a great weekend Michelle! :)

    ReplyDelete