Sunday, January 9, 2011

Blah!!

Today I'm feeling blah! It started off disappointing with a 1.3 lb weight gain from yesterday. The only thing I can think of is the sodium from some meatballs I made last night for dinner. My body reacts to sodium so badly. I shouldn't eat it but that's easier said than done.

I'm just not feeling right. I don't know if I'm coming down with something or not. I hope not. I did manage to get another "Biggest Loser" mile in with Bob. It was even a little easier this time. My knees are completely done (from carrying around this weight for so many years) but I did manage to get the dips in that he wanted. I felt good after I finished but not really. I'm really bloated and gassy (TMI, I know) today.

I've been recording all my food intake and fitness on livestrong.com. I quite enjoy this! It really keeps me accountable. I still have a few hundred calories left for the day and I'm sure somewhere I'll get them. Maybe that rice pudding I made my husband or the rice krispie squares I made my son. Nah ... better not ... I already gave them the taste test. I did count them though. I'm eating whatever I want as long as I can stay under those 1500 calories.

Looking forward to a half decent weigh in tomorrow. See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment