Monday, March 22, 2010

Weigh In!

Well, I delayed getting on the scales this morning because I didn't have a very good weekend. I did a bit of bingeing on Sat night and then Sunday was a good day until the evening when I decided I needed junk at 9 p.m. I watched a movie and ate bread with cheese melted on it under the broiler. Obviously, I'm craving carbs. :( Later on around 11:30 I ate a chocolate bar. Well, actually it was 2 of them since they come 2 in a pack. One of my favorite bars is a Hershey's Heath bar. I pick them up when I'm in the U.S. since we can't buy them here in Canada. I have eaten 2 (4) of them in 2 days. Anyway, the scales said 271.7. I was pleasantly surprised with this. Yes, they are still up from before my trip but definitely down from when I came home.

Gotta run .... off to work.

2 comments:

  1. Carbs. Kind of like men those carbs. Can't live with them, can't live without them! I for one LOVE my carbs.:-)
    Congrats on your pleasant surprise on the scale. I know that scary feeling of so not wanting to get on that darn scale. Sounds like you're back on track though, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with Amy...sounds like you're back on track. And I have found that I'm a lot like you with the fluids. I can gain 7 lbs overnight from ONE restaurant meal, and a healthy one at that!!! Sodium has a terrible effect on my weigh-ins. I'm kind of glad I figured that out though...it makes me feel like less of a failure when I know it's water and not fat. Then there are the days when I just don't give a damn, lol. Trying hard to have less and less of those days. I've still got lots of weight to lose and I DO want to lose it! :)

    ReplyDelete