Saturday, March 6, 2010

Soaking up the sun!!!

I'm down in Florida soaking up some sun. It hasn't been that warm but good enough. I haven't been dieting at all so nothing to post here. I'm hoping that I can at least not gain TOO much while here. I'm doing a fair bit of walking so hopefully that's helping. I'll really need to get back at it and strict about it on my return home. I have another week here and all the food and drink are not helping me. Anyway, I'll be back next week and post the bad news then.

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your vacation girl...I was wondering where you got off to!! Dwayne and I are supposed to go down for a week, the first week of May, to Panama City Beach. He's renting us an oceanfront condo and I CAN NOT WAIT. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least your weather will be good. It didn't start off too well here but is improving.

    Do you know how hard it is to eat properly down here? OMG! I went into a Publix and was truly amazed. No wonder people are overweight! They have everything and anything. I was just like a kid in a candy shop. Thank goodness I didn't buy everything I wanted. lol!!

    ReplyDelete