Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Overall decent day!

Today was overall ... a decent day. I need to be more organized for work though. I was very hungry at work because I only had breakfast and no lunch so by 2:30 I was starving. I went to Tim Horton's and got a chicken salad sandwich. I checked out the nutritional guide and it has 380 cal. Not bad, except I had cheese on mine, so I figure 500 cal for the sandwich. It was good and filling. I came home after working the evening shift and of course was starving. This is my worst time of day. I could put in all my calories in the evening. I ate a piece of steak that was in the fridge. It could have been worse! It could have been potato chips!!! I'm pleased with the day. I'd say I stayed around 1500-1600 calories for the day.

2 comments:

  1. Hey...that calorie count is fantastic!!!! All it takes is one good day to get started down the right path again, and you did it!! Good for you girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tammy. I'm glad I have a follower! lol!

    ReplyDelete