Thursday, February 25, 2010

Barely hanging on!

So I've been making it through the last few days, but barely. I did so well today and then I came home after driving in a hellish snow storm. It was the worst storm of the year so far I think. I've been driving for many years and I think this was one of the worst I've driven in. It's very mild so the snow is wet and slushy and lots of accumulation. My son and his girlfriend had pizza and of course, I couldn't say no. It was from Pizza Hut and had stuffed crust. OMG it was so good!!!! I only had one piece. I think it might be OK though because I only had salad for supper. I hope I don't pay for this on the scales in the morning.

1 comment:

  1. I would say only eating 1 piece of pizza and then eating salad is not bad at all!! I know the sodium can still screw with the scale though. I'm up 3 lbs this morning because I went out to eat at Moe's Southwest Grille on Wed night like a moron and couldn't get all the sodium flushed. Grrrrr!

    ReplyDelete