Monday, February 22, 2010

Another spoiled day!

Today was the first day of me trying once again to lose some of this weight. Needless to say I failed already. Why is so hard that I can never get going. I used to be able to stick with it and do what I had to. Now as I get older I find it so much harder. What a great way to start a weight loss blog ... failure. I will continue to try every day until I succeed. I'm not going to do any fancy diets. I'm thinking if I can do what Sean over at www.losingweighteveryday.blogspot.com does I should be able to succeed. Nothing should be off limits. I just need to limit my calories for the day. I love to eat and I love to eat things that aren't good for me so I need to cap those calories at 1500. I'm hoping that the weather will start warming up so that I can start walking. Anyway, I'll try once again tomorrow. What else can I do?

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl!!! Thanks for correcting me on Sean's blog....I totally misunderstood what he wrote! And I go over my cals too often too, so you're not alone! Good for you for starting your own blog. You're going to love Blogland, so therapeutic. I'm siging up!! :)

    ReplyDelete