Friday, August 6, 2010

A new challenge!

Well, I'm starting another challenge. This was is being put on again by Tammy for the month of August. I need to get my butt in gear. After struggling with WW for 3 months I've decided to take on this challenge and see how I do. I'm a bit late getting started. Everyone else started on August 1st but since I've been away on holidays I thought "better late that not at all ... right? Anyway, we'll see how that goes. I probably won't get started till Monday but that still gives me a good amount of time to work at it.

After being away for 11 days I was expecting an awful sight on the scales. I thought that I might even see the 70's. Thank goodness I didn't. I first weighed in this morning at 260.2 and then I stepped on and off 4 times because I couldn't believe that I didn't gain a ton of weight. By the end I finally settled on 265.0. Not good but not in the 70's and that makes me very happy.

I'm planning on having a challenge myself in September so pass along to anyone you know about it once I get a name for it. I think I'll be giving away a couple of Biggest Loser books I have as prizes. I'll think about a name in the next few weeks and post about it.

Good luck to everyone on this challenge if you're taking part. Otherwise, I hope you all doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment