Thursday, July 8, 2010

Sean and Kenz's Water Challenge!

I've decided to accept the Challenge that Sean and Kenz are having. I don't think I'll have too much trouble with this one, since I'm really good at drinking my water. There are some days that I've been a little slack so this will keep me on track hopefully.

Things have been going about the same the past few days. The weather has been so incredibly hot, but I have still managed to get my walking in.  I have walked since July 1st a total of 27.78 km (17.26 miles for my U.S. friends). I haven't gone yet today. I try to wait until 8:30 p.m. or so when the sun isn't shining too much anymore. We have been suffering from a heatwave up here now for the past week. Today it currently is 34 degrees (93 degrees Farenheit) and with the humidex it feels like 45 degrees (113 degrees Farenheit). I'm surprised that I have kept it up in this heat because this is usually an excuse of mine ... to not walk because it's too hot. It is actually very dangerous to be doing anything strenuous during this heat but I can't give up now.

My weigh in for WW is tomorrow morning. I'm not expecting anything, although I sure as hell deserve it. I've been very good, but I know that with all this heat and humidity I am retaining fluid. I will keep struggling along.

I'll try to check in with an update on my weigh in.

4 comments:

  1. How was your weigh-in? I'm so glad you're drinking water with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weigh in wasn't good. I stayed the same again. I don't get it. I lose on my scales at home and by the time I get to WW, I stay the same. They never seem to move. I'm getting so frustrated!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl!! I'm glad you're walking and getting your water in although the WW scales aren't cooperating. I know that can be frustrating when you know you're doing the right stuff. Just keep at it...things will get better!

    I wanted to let you know I got your comment the other day about hosting a challenge on your blog. If you decide to do that I will definitely draw attention to it on my blog!! I'm still not sure if I'm going to do my own challenge or not. I signed up for 2 other challenges and failed miserably at them (Kandice thinks I'm still doing hers so I guess I have to pretend like I am, lol). It seems like the only ones I can stick to are my own...especially with my sporadic blog reading as of late! It just seems like in order to get my weight off, I have to get really hardcore with myself...like make myself take pics of every calorie that goes in my mouth...that sort of thing. Still thinking about it and sorting it out in my mind. I'll let you know what I decide. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just got your comment...yes, let me know when you get your scale pic up. I'd say good luck, but I don't believe in luck...we're all going to EARN it!!! So glad you're joining! :)

    ReplyDelete